Terms of Service
- All information and content (“Materials”) on the Site and any intellectual property rights embodied therein are the property of MP2 Energy or its information providers. Unless otherwise stated herein, none of the Materials on the Site may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, sold, broadcast, stored or otherwise used without the express permission of MP2Energy and in some instances the original copyright holder. You may display and print Materials available on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial educational use, provided that you do not modify the Materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. Unauthorized use of Materials contained on this site is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered marks of MP2 Energy and others. Elements of the Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by MP2 Energy. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark. MP2 Energy aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. MP2 Energy’s Trademarks may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of Materials on the Site, without MP2 Energy’s prior, written permission.
- While MP2 Energy makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Materials are correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. MP2 makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the Site, results obtained from the use of the Site, or interruptions in the availability of the Site.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONDITION, QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OF THE SITE IS GIVEN OR ASSUMED BY MP2. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. MP2 MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- The Site contains links to other websites. MP2 Energy is not responsible for the content of such websites including any changes or updates that are made to the linked website or the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on those websites. MP2 Energy provides the links as a convenience to you and the existence of the links on the Site does not imply that MP2 Energy approves of or is affiliated with the linked organization or company, or its products or services, or that the linked organization or company approves of or is affiliated with MP2 Energy. MP2 Energy does not vouch for those persons, companies, or other organizations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on the Site.
- Certain features or materials on the Website require registration and/or login. With respect to such features and/or materials, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”); and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. You will create a password and account designation upon completing the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: (i) not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances; (ii) immediately notify MP2 Energy of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and (iii) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. MP2 Energy will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your failure to comply with these requirements or any theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your login information.
- You agree you will not misuse (as defined below) or authorize or allow another to misuse our Site. “Misuse” includes, but is not limited to, using our Site to do any of the following:
- Disrupt any aspect of our operations
- Interfere with another’s access to enjoyment of, or use of our Site or any information or content
- Perform activities to discover or identify aspects of our Site’s infrastructure for the purpose of gaining unauthorized access or information
- Take any action that will or could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our Site’s infrastructure
- Abuse, defame, degrade, embarrass, harass, humiliate, intimidate, stalk or threaten any individual or group of individuals on the Site or in connection with using the Site
- Download or upload material that may damage the operation of our or another’s computers or Site
- Violate our or another’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or your affiliation with any person or entity or misrepresent, mislead or omit as to the origin or source of any material
- Download or upload materials that do not contain the applicable proprietary language, author attributes, and copyright patent or trademark notices
- Distribute or publish any obscene, infringing or unlawful material
- Collect, transmit publish, or disseminate any private or personalinformation of a third party
- Copy, create derivative works from, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, transfer or transmit any information, products, services or software obtained by, from, or through our Site
- Utilize another person’s account, user ID, password or other login information
- Engage in any act or omission that may subject us or any other person to legal liability
- Engage in any other conduct that is in conflict with these Terms.
- MP2 Energy may, in its sole discretion, immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, at any time without notice. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights that we may have against you with respect to your breach of these Terms. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time without notice.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MP2 Energy and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors and service providers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising or resulting from your use of the Site and any violation of this Agreement. If you cause a technical disruption of the Site or the systems transmitting the Site to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs arising or resulting from that disruption. MP2 Energy reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with MP2 Energy in the defense of such matter.
- The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to the conflict or choice of law rules thereof. The courts sitting in the state of Texas, federal and state shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you or your agents and MP2Energy as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. If any part of the Terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including without limitation the warranty disclaimers, indemnity obligations and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision(s) that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall remain in effect. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to these Terms, to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- MP2 Energy reserves the right, at our sole discretion,to modify, add or remove the information contained on the Site or in the Terms at any time, in whole or in part, without notice by posting revised terms here. You are responsible for checking periodically for any changes we make to the Terms forthe Site. Accessing the Site after any changes to these Terms have been posted thereon will constitute your acceptance of all such changes. You have the right to accept or reject any changes in the Terms. If you reject any changes in the Terms, please discontinue use of the Site immediately. Unless specifically stated otherwise, any new features, products or services added to the Site shall be subject to these Terms. Some new products or features may require your acceptance of new or additional terms before use.